We are running Poverty Alleviation Program under our concern AASK Welfare Fund/Kalsoom Mumtaz Welfare Fund especially for the deserving Ladies on Self Help & Self Funding basis.
The concern is established for the following Aims & Objectives:
- To bring up the employment & Income generation for deserving ladies and families as well as others, who require and deserve it.
- To execute the project upon the principle of Bottom Line Economic Distribution System, which will help to spread the assignments amongst such ladies to reduce the overheads as well as the production cost.
- To Explore the Local as well as International Markets to generate profitable business amongst people from different countries with mutual benefits and to make the project more successful.
Presently, we are feeding more than 50 such families which are headed by the ladies who are not having income resources for their peaceful living in the manners of:
1. Supply of Sewing machines.
2. Monthly ration.
3. Monthly stipend.
4. Scholarships to their student children.
5. Issuance of Qarz-e-Hasana to the deserving for the establishment of their own businesses.
6. Moral Counseling.
Kalsoom Welfare Trust Inaugural Ceremony
Here are a few glimpses of the Kalsoom Welfare Trust Inaugural Ceremony:
On May 25,2010, Aask Corporation Welfare Fund has funded to girls of ISLAMABAD MODEL COLLEGE FOR GIRLS F-8/1 ISB, in oath taking cermony for their remarkable performances.Need-cum merit scholarship is awarded to six students who got more than 70% marks in their examination and whose parents income is less than Rs.10000/- per month.Aask Corporation Welfare Fund also donated Rs.86000/- to IMCG F-8/1 to undertake water supply through boring which has been sucessfully completed and school childern are utilizing this facility.