ATEP Session 2014 Commencing by First Week of March 2014.
24th February 2014 Last Date for Application Submission.
26th February 2014 Entry Test.
27th February 2014 Interviews.
- Aims & Objectives
- Field of Training
- Training Course Contents
- ATEP Methodology
- Test Schedules
- Stipend during Training Period
- Admission Requirement
- Download Application Form
2. To impart On-Job training.
3. To impart basic Know how of Electricity Distribution System (EDS).
4. To increase the Income & Employment for the Technical staff.
5. To produce beneficial & productive technical lot for Electricity Distribution System (EDS).
1. Basic Know How:
i. Impartations of basic know how of Electrical Power.
ii. Impartations of basic know how of EDS overhead
iii. Impartations of basic know how & knowledge in respect of underground EDS.
iv. Impartations of basic know of Electrical Power Distribution Grid Station.
v. Safety Rules.
2. Designing planning & Supervision (DPS):
This course shall cover
i. Designing of Electricity Distribution System & Grid Station.
ii. Planning of Electricity Distribution System & Grid Station.
iii. Supervision of Electricity Distribution System & Grid Station.
3. Construction, Installation & Commissioning (CIC): This course shall include construction, Installation & Commissioning of EDS Grid Station & other related fields.
i- DPS (Designing Planning & Supervision) Group.
ii- CIC (Construction, Installation & Commissioning) Group.
Step – 02: Both groups shall be separately given theoretical knowledge through conducting a single period of 1-2 hours.
Step – 03: Both the groups shall be deputed for On Job trainings in related projects of AASK Group.
Step – 04: After the successful completion of On Job training, the candidates shall be offered Permanent employment in the related fields, purely on merit basis.
There shall be three papers conducted to assess the achievement of the candidates & accordingly prepare the merit list for the permanent employment.
After 30 Days from the Date of Joining the Training.
After 60 Days from the Date of Joining the Training.
TEST -3 (Final)
After the Completion of the Training (04 Months).
1. ID card.
2. Character Certificate from local Police.
3. PEC Registration Card.
All Copies be attested as per original by,
- Class – 1 Magistered or
- Head of the Institution or
- Grade-18 Officer of IESCO)
At least one reference of Grade 18 or equivalent Engineer.